Infrared beacons are the key infrastructure for the Universal Traffic Management systems (UTMS). They perform two-way communication with travelling vehicles based on highly directional infrared communication technology and have a vehicle detecting capability to provide more accurate traffic information.
- Perfect for vehicle-roadside communication for narrow road (With infrared ray which eliminates signal interference even on multi-lane roads)
- High-speed and large volume data transmission
- Can detect vehicles traveling at 0-120km/h
- Compact size, easy to install and operate
- No license required under the Radio Law
- Low installation cost
- Two-way interactive Communication